The Art of Tea
Afternoon tea has been a beloved St. Regis tradition since it was adopted by Caroline Astor, New York’s Grand Dame, to entertain her closest friends at the iconic St. Regis New York. We invite you to experience The Art of Tea at The St. Regis San Francisco, and delight in our modern interpretation of this storied tradition.
The Art of Tea is served daily from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
Available by reservation only. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. We can accommodate parties up to 4 people.
Reservations may be made by contacting the Grill at 415 284 4188.
- Breakfast Monday - Friday, 6:30 - 10:30 AM; Saturday, 7:00 - 10:30 AM; Sunday, 7:00 - 11:00 AM
- Lunch Monday - Friday, 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Dinner Sunday - Thursday, 5:30 - 9:30 PM; Friday & Saturday, 5:30 - 10:00 PM
- Weekend Brunch Saturday, 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and Sunday, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Lobby Lounge Monday - Thursday, 12:00 PM - Midnight; Friday & Saturday, 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM