A favorite of both San Francisco residents and visitors alike, the Lobby Lounge offers the perfect setting to relax with a light lunch, signature cocktail or late-night bite.
Lobby Lounge Menus
Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday: 12:00 PM – Midnight
Friday – Saturday: 12:00 PM – 1:00 AM
Food served daily, 2:30 PM – 10:00 PM
The Art of Tea
For a modern take on the traditional afternoon tea, experience The Art of Tea, served daily from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM. By reservation only.
The Bloody Mary
The St. Regis Signature Cocktail
Indulge in The St. Regis San Francisco's local interpretation of the Bloody Mary, the signature cocktail of the St. Regis brand. Our Golden Gate Mary is crafted with red and orange ingredients, from tequila to chili pepper, to create a vermillion hue that reflects a Pacific sunset.
The Art of Sabrage
A St. Regis Evening Ritual
A tradition that dates back to the 19th century, the art of sabrage has become a signature Evening Ritual at St. Regis hotels and resorts worldwide. Join us in the lobby of The St. Regis San Francisco at 6 PM on Thursday, Friday and Saturday to experience this timeless champagne sabering tradition.
- Breakfast Monday - Friday, 6:30 - 10:30 AM; Saturday, 7:00 - 10:30 AM; Sunday, 7:00 - 11:00 AM
- Lunch Monday - Friday, 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Dinner Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30 - 9:30 PM; Friday & Saturday, 5:30 - 10:00 PM; Closed Sunday & Monday
- Weekend Brunch Saturday, 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and Sunday, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Lobby Lounge Monday - Thursday, 12:00 PM - Midnight; Friday & Saturday, 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM