The Art of Tea
Afternoon tea has been a beloved St. Regis tradition since it was adopted by Caroline Astor, New York’s Grand Dame, to entertain her closest friends at the iconic St. Regis New York. We invite you to experience The Art of Tea at The St. Regis San Francisco, and delight in our modern interpretation of this storied tradition.
The Art of Tea is served daily from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
Available by reservation only. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. We can accommodate parties up to 4 people.
Reservations may be made by contacting the Grill at 415 284 4188.
Nutcracker Afternoon Tea
November 23 - December 30
2:00pm - 5:00pm
For the holiday season, you are invited to a festive rendition of this timeless ritual. Pairing holiday tea blends, such as the "Nutcracker" and "Sugar Plum Fairy", with Chef Boyland's savory and sweet creations.
For Reservations, please call 415 284 4135 or email Rachel.Stinson@stregis.com.
- Breakfast Monday - Friday, 6:30 - 10:30 AM; Saturday, 7:00 - 11:00 AM; Sunday, 7:00 - 11:00 AM
- Lunch Monday - Friday, 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Dinner Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30 - 9:30 PM; Friday & Saturday, 5:30 - 10:00 PM; Closed Sunday & Monday
- Weekend Brunch Saturday, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM and Sunday, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Lobby Lounge Monday - Thursday, 12:00 PM - Midnight; Friday & Saturday, 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM